Saturday, February 2, 2008

I guess a good cure for the flu is playing bars late at night and getting less than 6 hours of sleep.

Thursday

Woke up feeling a lot better. I woke up at 3am laying in cold sweat. I guess my fever broke that night. my boss joked "I guess a good cure for the flu is playing bars late at night and getting less than 6 hours of sleep. " Ate chips and salsa and crashed early.

Friday

Woke up early to cover the SysAdmin chair the morning translation files were very late from operations. The main billing PC lost it's mapping to the H drive, Suckville. I ate lunch at my desk and was on track to leave on time but the direct package crapped out. I called SSi and rebooted the Wrong server because the labels were all messed up. I finally figured it out and rebooted the correct server and got the hub2 working. I went straight to the practice space from work. played to 10pm. crashed at 11pm.

No comments:

bgryderclock micro-blog