Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Vaccumed the practice space

Monday

I called my mom. She is still very very unfocused. We talked for about an hour. I picked up some chicken tenders for Penni. Got a call from Neil, we are opening up for his band at the double door off independence, 45 minute set, good ol Neil! We made out a set list and played it once. Got home around midnight,

Sunday

Mom was released from the hospital. Penni and I visited her for about 4 hour. We returned to Charlotte and went to Target. Penni gave the Customer service the Works about not accepting a returned wedding gift. We went to the practice space and vaccuumed the practice room before we sat up. The Room was so bad the Acoustics of the room have changed now that it is clean. I crashed around 2am.

No comments:

bgryderclock micro-blog